Tribute album to legendary visual band Luna Sea commemorating the band's one-night-only reunion concert December 24, 2007 at Tokyo Dome.
01. Dejavu - Mucc
02. Sweetest Coma Again - Abingdon Boys School
04. Precious - Merry
05. Rosier - High And Mighty Color
06. I For You
07. In My Dream - LM.C
08. End Of Sorrow - Yu-ki & DJ Koo From TRF
09. Love Song - Kannivalism
10. Shine - Marty Friedman vs Legend (feat.Shinichiro Suzuki)
11. Wish - Sid
Album Description: Producers include: Steve Fontano, Primus, Sam Taylor, King's X, Rick Parashar, Max Norman. Engineers include: Steve Vai, Bruno Fourrier, Ron Rigler.
01. Shout It Out - Slaughter 02. Battle Stations - Winger 03. God Gave Rock And Roll To You II - Kiss 04. Drinking Again - Neverland 05. Dream Of A New Day - Richie Kotzen 06. Reaper, The - Steve Vai 07. Perfect Crime, The - Faith No More 08. Go To Hell - Megadeth 09. Tommy The Cat - Primus 10. Junior's Gone Wild - King's X 11. Showdown - Love On Ice 12. Reaper Rap, The - Steve Vai
Album Description: Featuring Marty Friedman on "Breakpoint - Megadeth".
01. Almost Unreal - Roxette 02. Love is the Drug - diVinyls 03. Walk the Dinosaur - The Goombas featuring George Clinton 04. I Would Stop the World - Charles & Eddie 05. I Want You - Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch (introducing Trez) 06. Where Are You Going? - Extreme 07. Speed of Light - Joe Satriani 08. Breakpoint - Megadeth 09. Tie Your Mother Down - Queen 10. Cantaloop - US3 (featuring Rahsaan & Gerrard Prescencer) 11. Don't Slip Away - Tracie Spencer 12. 2 Cinnamon Street - Roxette
LAST ACTION HERO - Music From The Original Motion Picture
01. Big Gun - AC/DC 02. What the Hell Have I - Alice in Chains 03. Angry Again - Megadeth 04. Real World - Queensryche 05. Two Steps Behind - Def Leppard 06. Poison My Eyes - Anthrax 07. Dream On - Aerosmith 08. A Little Bitter - Alice in Chains 09. Cock the Hammer - Cypress Hill 10. Swim - Fishbone 11. Last Action Hero - Tesla 12. Jack the Ripper - Kamen, Michael
01. I Hate Myself And Want To Die - Nirvana 02. Looking Down The Barrel Of A Gun - Anthrax 03. (Mike Judge) Come To Butt-head - Beavis And Butt-head Judge 04. 99 Ways To Die - Megadeth 05. Bounce - Run DMC 06. Deuces Are Wild - Aerosmith 07. I Am Hell - White Zombie 08. Poetry And Prose - Primus 09. Monsta Mack - Sir Mix-A-Lot 10. Search And Destroy - Red Hot Chili Peppers 11. Mental *@%#! - Jackyl Dupree 12. I Got You Babe - Cher
01. Deuce - Marty Friedman 02. Shock Me - Gilby Clarke 03. Rip It Out - Scott Ian 04. Hard Luck Woman - Jeff Watson 05. Snowblind - Snake Sabo 06. Rock Bottom - Russ Parrish 07. Parasite - Traci Guns 08. Cold Gin - John Norum 09. New York Groove - Bruce Bouillet 10. Fractured Mirror - Dimebag Darrell
Album Description: Performers include: Marty Friedman, Tommy Aldridge, Carmine Appice, John Bush, Tony Franklin, Glenn Hughes, Scott Ian, Bob Kulick, Bruce Kulick, James LaBrie, Jake E. Lee, Yngwie Malmsteen, Robin McAuley, Ted Nugent, Rudy Sarzo, Paul Shortino.
01. I Want It All 02. Sheer Heart Attack 03. Another One Bites The Dus 04. Save Me 05. We Will Rock You 06. We Are The Champions 07. Tie Your Mother Down 08. Get Down Make Love 09. Keep Youself Alive 10. One Version 11. It's Late
MORTAL KOMBAT: ANNIHILATION - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
01. Encounter the Ultimate [Theme from Mortal Kombat] - Immortals 02. Fire - Scooter 03. Megalomaniac - KMFDM 04. Almost Honest [Danny Saber Mix] - Megadeth 05. Brutality - Urban Voodoo 06. Won't Lie Down [Kombat Mix] - Face To Face 07. Engel - Rammstein 08. Panik Kontrol - Psykosonik 09. Conga Fury - Juno Reactor 10. Anomaly (Calling Your Name) [Granny's 7" Edit] - Libra Presents Tayl 11. Ready or Not [Ben Grosse Kombat Mix] - Manbreak 12. Back on a Mission - Cirrus 13. Genius - Pitchshifter 14. Leave U Far Behind [Version 2 Instrumental Mix] - Lunatic Calm 15. We Have Explosive [Radio Edit] - Future Sound Of Lon 16. Two Telephone Calls and an Air Raid - Imrei, Shaun 17. Death Is the Only Way Out - Bishara, Joseph 18. X-Squad - Clinton, George S
Album Description: Alice Cooper terrorized parents across America long before Marilyn Manson was out of his dirty diapers. On this album, compiled by former Meat Loaf sideman and one-time Cooper touring guitarist Bob Kulick, members of metal's biggest bands pay tribute to the artist formerly known as Vincent Furnier. New life is breathed into Cooper's classic tunes as hardheads such as Alice in Chains ' Mike Inez, the Who's Roger Daltry, Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson, and Slash rework (and add their own distinctive licks to) "No More Mr. Nice Guy," "Billion Dollar Babies," and the anthem for graduating seniors everywhere, "Schools Out." The most unexpected contribution, however, comes from former Deep Purple bassist Glen Hughes, who after spending most of the '90s off the radar screen, wrings out a wickedly dramatic version of "Only Women Bleed," Cooper's dark paean to feminism. --Jaan Uhulzski More:reviews, rate it or tell your friend about this CD!
01. Under My Wheels - Elliott, Joe 02. School's Out - Mustaine, Dave 03. No More Mr. Nice Guy - Daltrey, Roger 04. Welcome to My Nightmare - Dio, Ronnie James 05. Cold Ethyl - Neil, Vince 06. Black Widow - Dickinson, Bruce 07. Go to Hell - Snider, Dee 08. Billion Dollar Babies - Lewis, Phil 09. Only Woman Bleed - Hughes, Glenn 10. Eighteen - Dokken, Don 11. Elected - Jones, Steve
Album Description: Should Epic Records be blamed or thanked for splitting this massive collection into separate segments for the tie-die set and the moshing crowd? Isn't Woodstock about merging musical styles into one love fest? Well, here we have the red disc, which offers a relentless attack from metal- and punk-influenced bands such as Offspring, Lit, and Limp Bizkit. The opening track is a huge, roaring version of Korn's "Blind," and the disc closes with warnings about the fire that ended the festival, as the Red Hot Chili Peppers burst into Jimi Hendrix's "Fire." Rage Against the Machine's "Bulls on Parade," Buckcherry's AC/DC-influenced "Lit Up," Megadeth's "A Secret Place," and Live's soaring "I Alone" are not able moments, while Sevendust and Godsmack merely sound like early '90s retreads. Metallica's "Creeping Death" shows why they succeed where others fail, and Bush's "Everything Zen" should feel out of place here, but doesn't. The blue disc serves up a kinder, gentler beat with Dave Matthews opening up with "Tripping Billies," followed by the somewhat tired sounds of the Brian Setzer Orchestra. Things get a little perkier with Jewel's surprisingly powerful "Down So Long." Everclear shakes up the audience with their muscular and catchy brand of alt rock. Elvis Costello makes "Alison" sound new and heartfelt, G. Love & Special Sauce remind us how refreshing it was when "Cold Beverage" was first served, and the Chemical Brothers bring their electronic sound to life on "Block Rockin' Beat." Roots' undulant "Adrenaline" has a bite, and Boston's Guster prove that the hype about this acoustic-based outfit's live shows is true. Perfunctory performances by Sheryl Crow, Rusted Root, and Bruce Hornsby fill in the gaps. --Lorry Fleming More:reviews, rate it or tell your friend about this CD!
Disc 1: 01. Blind - Korn 02. Kids Aren't Alright - Offspring 03. For - Lit 04. Lit Up - Buckcherry 05. Bawitdaba - Kid Rock 06. Show Me What You Got - Limp Bizkit 07. Bulls on Parade - Rage Against The Machine 08. Creeping Death - Metallica 09. Roadhouse Blues - Creed 10. Bitch - Sevendust 11. Stop Being Greedy - DMX 12. Keep Away - Godsmack 13. Secret Place - Megadeth 14. Everything Zen - Bush 15. I Alone - Live 16. Fire - Red Hot Chili Pepper
Disc 2: 01. Tripping Billies - Dave Matthews Band 02. Rock This Town - Brian Setzer Orches 03. If It Makes You Happy - Sheryl Crow 04. Ends - Everlast 05. Santa Monica - Everclear 06. Down So Long - Jewel 07. Alison - Elvis Costello 08. So Pure - Alanis Morissette 09. Black Capricorn Day - Jamiroquai 10. Cold Beverage - G. Love & Special S 11. Block Rockin' Beats - Chemical Brothers 12. Adrenaline! - Roots 13. Airport Song - Guster 14. Superman's Dead - Our Lady Peace 15. Ecstasy - Rusted Root 16. Resting Place - Bruce Hornsby
Album Description: A selection of popular Black Sabbath songs interpreted by longtime metallic favorites (Megadeth, Slayer), newer rock kids (Godsmack, Static-X) and a wild card (Busta Rhymes) makes for a fun, if surprisingly middle-of-the-road, listen. NIB 2 is the first release on Ozzy Osbourne's own record label, and one of the CD's dozen tunes features Oz doing the classic "N.I.B" with pranksters Primus; however, there's not enough of Les Claypool's bass peeking through on the otherwise stellar title. Static-X's otherwise distinct techno take on "Behind the Wall of Sleep" loses the song's inherent groove. Megadeth's true-to-the original version of "Never Say Die" is rollicking. Pantera doing the dirge "Electric Funeral" is not as aggro as one might hope; on the other hand, Slayer turn in a raw and dynamic version of "Hand of Doom." Truly unique renderings come from California band hed(p.e.), who do a trippy, hip-hop/funk version of "Sabbra Cadabra," and from Busta Rhymes, with his take on "Iron Man." Ultimately, though, NIB 2 proves that Sabbath did it first and best, and there's really no improving on the original. --Katherine Turman More:reviews, rate it or tell your friend about this CD!
Disc 1: 01. Sweet Leaf - Godsmack 02. Hole in the Sky - Machine Head 03. Behind the Wall of Sleep - Static-X 04. Never Say Die - Megadeth 05. Snowblind - System Of A Down 06. Electric Funeral - Pantera 07. N.I.B. - Primus With Ozzy 08. Hand of Doom - Slayer 09. Under the Sun - Soulfly 10. Sabbra Cadabra - Hed(Pe) 11. Into the Void - Monster Magnet 12. Iron Man (This Means War) - Busta Rhymes
01. Kill the King 02. Dread and the Fugitive Mind 03. Crush 'Em 04. Use the Man 05. Almost Honest 06. Trust 07. A Tout le Monde 08. Train of Consequences 09. Sweating Bullets 10. Symphony of Destruction 11. Hangar 18 12. Holy Wars...The Punishment Due 13. In My Darkest Hour 14. In My Darkest Hour 15. Peace Sells
Album Description: Jason Becker is a major talent struck down by a disease without cure, he did not look for such a fate, and he is coping with considerable grace under such a burden. It would seem appropriate then as a tribute to his abilities, and as a means of perhaps easing his battle a little, that we bring you "Warmth In The Wilderness" a tribute album featuring interpretations of his work in David Lee Roth, with Cacophony and solo performed by friends and musicians who have been touched and influenced by Jason's music. All profits from this album are to be donated to the family of Jason Becker! All musicians are contributing without getting paid, the same goes for Eric Philippe who has done a tremendous job on the artwork. More:reviews, rate it or tell your friend about this CD!
Disc 1: 01. Stormwind A little Aint Enough 02. Torben Enevoldsen Altitudes 03. Ron Keels Iron Horse featuring Robert Marcello Eleven Blue Egyptians 04. Cosmosquad feat. Jeff Kollman, Vinnie Moore, Chris Poland, Jeff Watson, Steve Morse - Jam for Jason 05. David Martone Higher 06. PUA feat. Carina Alfie & Linda McDonald of Phantom Blue Becker Ola 07. Rolf Munkes Empire Dogtown Shuffle 08. Evolution Go Off 09. Mark Boals & Lars Eric Mattsson Hammerhead Shark 10. Hit The Ground Runnin Jasin Street 11. Tony Baena If You Have to Shoot 12. Josephine of Phantom Blue Babys on Fire 13. Jeff Scheetz Sensible Shoes 14. Cyril Achard ESP 15. Phi Ansari Yaan-Zek & Lale Larson Air
Disc 2: 01. Project Alcazar Opus Pocus 02. Eric Sands with David Ragsdale Mandys Litttle Throbbing Heart 03. Paul Nelson Blue 04. May Lian Its Showtime 05. Jeff Pilson Beckers Bolero 06. Mattias IA Eklund Lydias House 07. All the Usual Suspects Drop in the Bucket 08. Rob Johnson Forcefield 09. Mistheria with Rick Renstrom Urmila 10. Marty Friedman Black Stallion Jam 11. Paul Gilbert Hawking 12. Anders Johansson Primal 13. Eric Zimmermann Rain 14. Mike Campese Concerto 15. Lars Eric Mattsson, Alex Masi, Pamme, Robin McAuley- Tell the Truth 16. Torben Enevoldsen, James Byrd, Patrick Rondat, Roh Thal, Mike Chlasciak, Sami Asp, Lars Eric Mattsson Outro Jam
Album Description: Japanese all-star tribute featuring the vocal talents of Joe Lynn Turner (Rainbow, Deep Purple), Tommy Shaw (Styx, Damn Yankees), Gunnar & Matthew Nelson (Nelson), Robin Zander (Cheap Trick), Kip Winger (Winger), Geoff Tate (Queensryche), Glenn Hughes (Deep Purple, Black Sabbath), Jason Scheff (Chicago), Mickey Thomas (Jefferson Airplane, Starship) & Jack Blades (Night Ranger, Damn Yankees). Guitarists include, Steve Stevens (Billy Idol), Reb Beach (Dokken, Winger), Marty Friedman (Megadeth), Steve Lukather (Toto), Richie Kotzen (Poison, Mr. Big), Pat Thrall (Asia) & Dweezil Zappa. Keyboardists include, Derek Sherenian (Dream Theater) & Paul Taylor (Winger, Alice Cooper). Bassists include, Billy Sheehan (Mr. Big), Michael Porcaro (Toto), Sam Hamm (Steve Vai), Jeff Pilson (Ratt, Dokken) & Tony Franklin (Blue Murder, Whitesnake). Drummers include Matt Sorum (Guns & Roses), Aynsley Dunbar (Journey) More:reviews, rate it or tell your friend about this CD!
01. Stone Cold Crazy - Robin Zander/Steve Stevens/Billy Sheehan/Matt Sorum 02. Play The Game - Mickey Thomas/Marty Friedman/Chuck Wright/Paul Taylor/Gregg Bissonette 03. Fat Bottomed Girls - Joe Lynn Turner/Reb Beach/Tony Franklin/Eric Singer 04. Somebody To Love - Geoff Tate/Doug Aldrich/Paul Taylor/Carmine Rojas/Aynsley Dunbar 05. Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Gunnar & Matthew Nelson/Albert Lee/Michael Porcaro/Pat Torpey 06. Fight From The Inside - Jack Blades/Jake E. Lee/Tony Levin/Tony Thompson 07. You're My Best Friend - Jason Scheff/Richie Kotzen/Paul Taylor/Marco Mendoza/Vinny Appice 08. I'm In Love With My Car - Kip Winger/Steve Lukather/Phil Soussan/Frankie Banali 09. Killer Queen - Glenn Hughes/Pat Thrall/Stu Hamm/Paul Taylor/Carmine Appice 10. Spread Your Wings - Tommy Shaw/Dweezil Zappa/Tiim Bogert/Derek Sherinian/Steve Ferrone 11. We Will Rock You - Jack Russell/Bruce & Bob Kulick/Jeff Pilson/Mikkey Dee
Album Description: This is for the out of print soundtrack to the video game Duke Nukem. Tracks by Megadeth, Type O Negative, XZIBIT, Cold Chamber, Stabbing Westward, Wu Tang, Slayer and others.
01. DUKE NUKEM THEME / MEGADETH 02. CINNAMON GIRL (EXTENDED DEPRESSION MIX) / TYPE O NEGATIVE 03. WHAT U SEE IS WHAT U GET / XZIBIT 04. BLISTERS / COAL CHAMBER 05. BITCH / SEVENDUST 06. SONG 10 / ZEBRAHEAD 07. THE THING I HATE / STABBING WESTWARD 08. IT\'S YOURZ / WU-TANG CLAN 09. SCREAMING FROM THE SKY / SLAYER 10. NEW WORLD ORDER / MEGADETH 11. STONE CRAZY / THE BEATNUTS 12. LAND OF THE FREE DISEASE / C.O.C.
Album Description: These days entertainment is all about synergy and cross-merchandising baby, from the "free" toys at the burger joint to the pay-per-view rights, soundtrack CD, T-shirt sales, and cereal endorsements, et al. The wrestling establishment has become increasingly savvy at such activity, and this CD would seem to be the culmination of this marketing ethos. WCW Mayhem brings together new and exclusive tracks from some of the hottest hip-hop (Cypress Hill, Lyrical Giants), metal (Metallica, Slayer), and hip-hop-metal acts (Kid Rock, ICP) as well as the entrance themes for the hottest WCW superstars (from Goldberg to the Nitro Girls). Does it deliver? Hell yeah; this disc is as rowdy and entertaining, boastful and testosterone-fueled as the sport that it celebrates. --Mike McGonigal More:reviews, rate it or tell your friend about this CD!
01. DJ Ran - Mayhem Mega Mix "Make Some Noise" 02. WCW Monday Nitro Theme (Purity "Adrenaline V.1") 03. Insane Clown Posse - "Take It" 04. Slayer - "Here Comes The Pain" 05. Goldberg Theme - "Invasion" 06. Megadeth - "Crush 'Em" (New Goldberg Theme) 07. Macho Man Randy Savage Theme - "What Up Mach" 08. Kid Rock - "Blast" 09. Diamond Dallas Page Theme - "Self High Five" 10. Primer 55 - "Loose" 11. Sting Theme 12. Metallica - "Seek And Destroy" 13. Buff Bagwell Theme - "Buff Daddy" 14. Limp Bizkit featuring Everlast "Faith" Remix 15. Hulk Hogan - "American Made" 16. Lyrical Giants - "Bone Crusher" 17. "Got Him In The Corner" 18. Ruff Riders featuring Drag-On, Jadakiss, Eve & Styles - "Pay Per View" 19. Big Punisher & Fat Joe - "Make The Crowd Roar" 20. Kevin Nash/Wolfpac Theme 21. Cypress Hill and Defari - "Fist Full" 22. "Count That Man Out" 23. Screwball - "Give It Up" 24. Konnan Theme featuring Madd One - "Bow, Wow, Wow" 25. Curt Hennig & The West Texas Rednecks - "Rap Is Crap" 26. The Nitro Girls - "Bailando"
01. This Is Extreme! [ECW Theme] - Slash, Harry & The 02. El Phantasmo and the Chicken-Run Blast-O-Rama [Wine, Women & Song Mix] - White Zombie 03. Walk - Kilgore 04. Trust [ECW Instrumental Mix] - Megadeth 05. The Zoo - Dickinson, Bruce 06. Enter Sandman - Motorhead 07. Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck - Grinspoon 08. Phantom Lord - Anthrax 09. Heard It on the X - Tres Diablos 10. Kick Out the Jams - Monster Magnet 11. Big Balls - Muscadine 12. Huka Blues - Slash, Harry & The
Album Description: Fretboard Frenzy serves up a steaming platter of some of Shrapnels finest guitar moments, including performances by Greg Howe, Racer X, Cacophony, Joey Tafolla, Dr. Mastermind, Marty Friedman, Jason Becker, and Apocrypha. For those tracing the origins of the Shrapnel sound, this is a first class introduction.
Side 1 01. Armored Saint - Lesson Well Learned 02. 3rd Stage Alert - Mind Invader 03. Surgical Steel - Rivet Head 04. Obsession - Shadows of Steel 05. Savage Grace - Scepters of Deciept 06. Overkill - No Holds Barred
Side 2 01. Warlord - Lucifer's Hammer 02. Trauma - Such A Shame 03. Dietrich - It's Alright 04. Molten Leather - Inversion 05. Hyksos - The Kings 06. Aloha - Heavy Metal Virgin (with Marty Friedman)
Album Description: This classic Mike Varney release features 10 very early tracks by Wild Dogs, Exciter, Vixen (with Marty Friedman), Culprit, Lemans, The Rods, Virgin Steele, Cinema, Mike Batio & Failsafe.
01. The Tonight Show - WILD DOGS (Jeff Mark) 02. Rockin' the US - CINEMA (Mike Varney) 03. World War III - EXCITER (John Ricci) 04. Players - CULPRIT (John DeVol & Kjartan Kristofferson) 05. Waiting - LEMANS (Derek Frigo) 06. Wings of Fire - THE RODS (David "Rock" Feinstein) 07. The Haunted House - MIKE BATIO 08. Angels from the Dust - VIXEN (Marty Friedman) 09. Children of the Storm - VIRGIN STEELE (Jack Starr) 10. Just Passin' Thru - FAILSAFE (Steve Richards).
Instrumental cover compilation album features "First Gundam" popular songs played by acoustic guitar.
02. -interlude- Nagai Nemuri
03. Char Ga Kuru
04. Ima Ha Oyasumi
05. -interlude- Sub Title
06. Kirameki No Lalah
07. Eien Ni Amuro
08. -interlude- Zabike Sanshuu
09. Suna No Juujika
10. Star Children
11. -interlude- Tatakai He No Kyoufu
12. Ai Senshi
13.Kaze Ni Hitori De
14.-interlude- Gundam Kidou
15. Meguriai (Marty Friedman)